Easter Eggs

What are easter eggs?
Is an inventional hidden feature, or message that iis ussually found within a computer program, web pageor video game.

Egg Body.
1. Go to display properties.
2. Click the screen saver tab then click 3D pipes. Click settings.
3. Click textured.
4. Click choose textured.
5. Click cancel.
6. Click Ok. on the screen saver set up.
Now the pipes should be candy cane colored.

3D Waving Flag.
1. Go to a country post card.
2. Get the flag displayed large size.
3. Option- Click on it.
4. You shoul see a flag waving in the wind. "You can wave the flag pole aroun with the mouse. Arrow keys control the wind direction".

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I am an English Teacher at Liceo Rural de Katsi, In Alta Talamanca, I have three babies from 9 to 3 years old, it is kind of difficult to work and take care of them... But I have to effort myself to give them a better oportunity in life. I am trying to finish my study too, but sometimes is horrible to stay far away from my babies in the University. I love my work and my family they make me strongest and help me to continue....

1 comment:

  1. awesome!! good to know your effort, all those sacrifices will be prime in a few years! keep going foward!

    ReplyDelete